FREE advice on your way out:
- There is NO timeshare resale market and you can find hundreds of thousands of weeks for sale online for $1.
- If someone asks for money upfront for the sale of your timeshare – hang up.
- Check to make sure any company you are speaking with is in good standings with their state governing agency.
- Attempt to contact the resort and see if they will take back your timeshare for a fee.
- Never pay any timeshare related company with a check or bank wire – you will only have protection if you use your credit card.
Do you want professional assistance getting rid of your timeshare?